We are thrilled to now offer beautiful foil stamped coasters and letterpressed coasters. We brought together years of experience stamping, letterpress and diecutting to make these little beauties available for everyone! Whether you are a corporate event planner, wedding coordinator or high-end paper store looking to push your own design and creative, these custom coasters will be sure to wow. Great for restaurants, company parties, the holidays, weddings or really any special event!
Our personalized foil stamped coasters are made in the beautiful pacific northwest from three types of recycled materials - standard white pulpboard, thick black cover stock and Guided's own 100% recycled chipboard.
We foil stamp or letterpress with a deep-etched die and then diecut for a nice smooth edge. Available in 4" round or square with radius corners. Large or short-run we have you covered. Foil stamp in your color of foil using thick matte stock with bleed to edge. Die cut into your choice of 4 inch round circles or 4 inch squares with radius corners.
- Foil stamp coasters use a hot foil stamping method for your coaster with deep etched die heat-applied foil coating on your coaster.
- Foils available in metallic for bling or pigment for a more subtle look.
- Letterpress coasters use a pantone ink match.
- All three stocks all come in at around 55pt thickness.
- 4" round or square with radius corners available.
Marjorie Restaurants Custom Foil Stamped White Coasters:
Step 1: Foil Stamping
Step - 2: Diecutting Into Finished Form
The Final Product
Learn more about Miss Marjories Restaurant and her wonderful Steel Drum Plantains here.