ReSleeve recycled cardboard CD sleeves are the perfect replacement for the common toxic vinyl or plastic CD jacket. Made from 100% recycled materials, they are great for communicating an environmental message with your marketing materials, new EP release or creating a memorable wedding keepsake. These green cd sleeves provide the perfect canvas to embellish with stickers, stamps or screen print with your original artwork, photography or brand message.
ReSleeve CD sleeves are also available in custom printed CD sleeves, or you can customize it yourself with Guided CD labels.
- Priced by the each, available in quantities of 25 sleeves
- 1 disc capacity per sleeve
- Size: 5" H x 5" L
- Flexible yet sturdy bending 16-point FSC certified chipboard
- 100% recycled natural fibers
- 85% post-consumer, 15% post-industrial recycled materials
- Automated Packaging Grade compliant
- Guided logo debossed (indented) on back of CD case
- Made in USA
: Due to the nature of the recycled chipboard and variety of recycled content, the shading of the natural cardboard cd sleeve may vary and there will be glue flecks. This natural recycled chipboard is perfectly imperfect.