Custom Print Instructions
Final artwork is not required at this time. If no file is attached we will reach out to coordinate art approval, generally during the same business day.
Template. Download the design guidelines and print template here (PDF).
Upload your artwork (optional):
Don't worry, nothing will be printed until you approve a digital proof of your project!
If you have multiple files you can zip them, or just send to email@example.com
ReSleeve cardboard CD sleeves are the perfect solution if want to generate instant awareness of your brand values. Our recycled CD sleeves with the 'view' option make sure the artwork on your CD or DVD shines through. Completely made from recycled materials, and fully recyclable, these eco CD sleeves make plastic jewel cases obsolete.
We can custom print this product with your design using our in-house screen printing process. We use only water-based inks, which are great for the Earth and have a gorgeous, consistent look.
Step 1. Download our custom printed CD sleeve template and design guidelines.Step 2. Create your masterpiece, making sure that it adheres to our design guidelines.Step 3. Upload your Adobe Illustrator file (or other vector based format).Step 4. Complete your order!
Price includes product, print set up, PMS color match, printing, and shipping.
Additional detail on view recycled CD sleeves.
- 1 disc capacity per sleeve
- Size: 5" H x 5" L
- Flexible yet sturdy 16-point chipboard made from 100% recycled natural fibers (85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials)
- Automated Packaging Grade compliant but can also be loaded by hand
- The bottom-back of the CD sleeve is debossed (indented) with the Guided logo
- Note: Due to the variety of recycled content the shading of the natural cardboard cd sleeve may vary
Please note that due to high demand custom printed sleeves are shipping approximately 15 business days after the order. If you are working against a specific deadline please reach out to see if we can meet your needs. Thank you for your understanding.
Made in the USA