Foil stamped notebooks create an impact like no other. From a subtle impression to an opinionated metallic foil stamp, you are in the right place if you want to create something truly unique. Our 5" x 8" black recycled notebook is the perfect canvas for this. With a deep-etched foil die we individually stamp each notebook cover with color popping color. Not only do you see it but yo also feel it. It is a versatile player from the board room to school year.
We emboss the notebook cover with your design using our in-house letterpress. We target pantones and match to matt or shiny foils.
Due to the specifications of this product, any art placed on the back should be considered as an additional color.
Price includes product, print set up, PMS color match to foil, printing, and shipping. Additional details on 5" x 8" ReWrite recycled notebooks.
- Foil stamped with deep-etched copper die
- 48-page (24-sheets), lined, blank, graph or dot-grid paper
- Lined paper measures 1/4" line spacing (narrow ruled), Graph and Dot-Grid squares both measure 1/4"
- Page Size: 5" W x 8" L
- Perforated pages
- Perfect bound binding method
- Paper Materials: 100% recycled paper with 30% post-consumer recycled fibers
- Cover Materials: 24-point bending black natural recycled chipboard
- Colors priced per color per side.
- Back covers debossed with Guided branding.
Please note production times vary and average 5 to 10 days but can take as long as 15 business days depending upon the size of order. If you are working against a specific deadline please reach out to see if we can meet your needs. Thank you for your understanding.
Made in USA