Foil stamped notebooks create an impact like no other. From a subtle impression to an opinionated metallic foil stamp, you are in the right place if you want to create something truly unique. This is the original recycled ReWrite notebook. At 5" x 8" it is a versatile player from the board room to school year. It has elegant rounded corners, the classic 'perfect' binding and high-quality perforated pages.
We foil stamp notebook covers with your design using our in-house letterpress
Step 1. Download our custom printed pocket folders template and design guidelines.
Step 2. Create your masterpiece, making sure that it adheres to our design guidelines.
Step 3. Upload your Adobe Illustrator file (or other vector based format).
Step 4. Complete your order
Price includes product, print set up, PMS color match to foil, printing, and shipping. Additional details on 5" x 8" ReWrite recycled notebooks
- Foil stamped with deep-etched copper die
- 48-page (24-sheets), lined, blank, graph or dot-grid paper
- Lined paper measures 1/4" line spacing (narrow ruled), Graph and Dot-Grid squares both measure 1/4"
- Page Size: 5" W x 85" L
- Perforated pages
- Perfect bound binding method
- Paper Materials: 100% recycled paper with 30% post-consumer recycled fibers
- Cover Materials: 20-point bending chipboard made from 85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials
- Note: Due to the variety of recycled content, the shade of the natural Brown Kraft color may vary.
- Back covers debossed with 'Guided' (no print, 3/4")
Please note production times vary and average 5 to 10 days but can take as long as 15 business days depending upon the size of order. If you are working against a specific deadline please reach out to see if we can meet your needs. Thank you for your understanding.
Made in USA