The Short Version:
- Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping in the continental U.S.
- Orders under $50 now have a $5 flat-rate shipping option.
- Free and $5 flat rate shipments will go via Guided's choice of FedEX Ground or U.S. Postal Service.
- Normally orders ship within 1 business days, but please call us if you have tight schedules you are working with.
- We do our best to ensure timely deliveries, but please note that shipments can occasionally be delayed due to major holidays or unforeseen circumstances.
- Most international FedEX shipments require a signature.
- Tracking numbers will be provided for all orders when shipped.
- For shipments to Post Office Boxes and APO addresses, please choose USPS.
For shipments to International addresses, please be aware that you are responsible for any additional duties, taxes, and other related charges customs may charge. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be.
These zones represent estimated shipping times as provided by FedEX. If you require a specific arrival date please consider the expedited shipping methods presented during checkout.
The Long Version:
In most cases Guided entrusts FedEX with our domestic small package shipping. However, we reserve the right to ship via alternative methods such as UPS, USPS and LTL freight when it makes more economic sense. Our global clients receive their orders through trustworthy USPS Priority International or FedEX International Economy.
We offer everyday free shipping via Ground shipping on all orders over $50 that are shipped within the continental U.S. Otherwise, shipping costs are calculated based on an estimated order weight, number of packages, distance and delivery method.
International orders may incur import duties or third party brokerage fees that are beyond our control. These additional charges are the customer’s responsibility.
Please note that FedEX requires a recipient signature for most international deliveries.
Outside of very busy times, we make every attempt possible to ship same-day for orders received by 10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
However, in some cases we do require up to two 2 business days to process and ship orders. If there is a delay in processing your order beyond two 2 business days, we will get in touch to discuss options.
Customers facing a tight schedule can call 253.872.0555 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to confirm same-day shipping.
Holiday Schedule 2016
Please be advised that due to unusual call volumes and the FedEX holiday schedule, Guided may have longer than normal delivery times for holiday periods during 2016. If you need your products urgently, please email us at email@example.com to find out when your items can ship, or if the FedEX schedule is unclear.
FedEx Closures for Guided
- New Year's Day January 1, 2016
- Memorial Day May 30, 2016
- Independence Day July 4, 2016
- Labor Day September 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving Day November 24, 2016
- Day after Thanksgiving, November 25, 2016
- Christmas Eve December 24, 2016
- Christmas December 25, 2016
- Christmas (Observed) December 26, 2016
- New Year's Eve December 31, 2016
- New Year's Day January 1, 2017
- New Year's Day (Observed) January 2, 2017