Foil stamped notebooks create an impact like no other. From a subtle impression to an opinionated metallic foil stamp, you are in the right place if you want to create something truly unique. Our 3.5" x 5.5" black recycled notebook is the perfect canvas for this. With a deep-etched foil die we individually stamp each notebook cover with color popping color. Not only do you see it but you also feel it. It is a versatile player from the board room to school year.
We emboss the notebook cover with your design using our in-house letterpress. We target pantones and match to matte or shiny foils.
Step 1. Download our custom printed pocket folders template and design guidelines.
Step 2. Create your masterpiece, making sure that it adheres to our design guidelines.
Step 3. Upload your Adobe Illustrator file (or other vector based format).
Step 4. Complete your order
Price includes product, print set up, PMS color match to foil, printing, and shipping.
- Foil stamped with deep-etched copper die
- 48-page (24-sheets), lined, blank, graph or dot-grid paper
- Lined paper measures 1/4" line spacing (narrow ruled), Graph and Dot-Grid squares both measure 1/4"
- Page Size: 3.5" W x 5.5" L
- Perforated pages
- Perfect bound binding method
- Paper Materials: 100% recycled black chipboard
- Cover Materials: 24-point bending black natural recycled chipboard
- Colors priced per color per side.
- Back covers debossed with Guided branding.
Please note production times vary and average 5 to 10 days but can take as long as 15 business days depending upon the size of order. If you are working against a specific deadline please reach out to see if we can meet your needs. Thank you for your understanding.
Made in USA