Foil stamped notebooks create an impact like no other. From a subtle impression to an opinionated metallic foil stamp, you are in the right place if you want to create something truly unique. Our 3.5" x 5.5" black recycled notebook is the perfect canvas for this. With a deep-etched foil die we individually stamp each notebook cover with color popping color. Not only do you see it but you also feel it. It is a versatile player from the board room to school year.
We emboss the notebook cover with your design using our in-house letterpress. We target pantones and match to matte or shiny foils.
Price includes product, print set up, PMS color match to foil, printing, and shipping.
- Foil stamped with deep-etched copper die
- 48-page (24-sheets), lined, blank, graph or dot-grid paper
- Lined paper measures 1/4" line spacing (narrow ruled), Graph and Dot-Grid squares both measure 1/4"
- Page Size: 3.5" W x 5.5" L
- Perforated pages
- Perfect bound binding method
- Paper Materials: 100% recycled black chipboard
- Cover Materials: 24-point bending black natural recycled chipboard
- Colors priced per color per side.
- Back covers debossed with Guided branding.
Please note production times vary and average 5 to 10 days but can take as long as 15 business days depending upon the size of order. If you are working against a specific deadline please reach out to see if we can meet your needs. Thank you for your understanding.
Made in USA