Custom Print Instructions
Final artwork is not required at this time. If no file is attached we will reach out to coordinate art approval, generally during the same business day.
Template. Download the design guidelines and print template here (PDF).
Upload your artwork (optional):
Don't worry, nothing will be printed until you approve a digital proof of your project!
If you have multiple files you can zip them, or just send to email@example.com
Custom printed binder pockets with holes are a great way to corral your handouts, brochures, receipts and media projects into one place. This custom binder pocket features a die-cut 'slash' for your brochure, as well as slots for a CD or business card, and is punched with 3-ring binder holes for use with your favorite ReBinder.
The RePouch binder insert is made of a pliant recycled cardboard that screams 'green' and make sustainability a breeze.
We can custom print this product with your design using our in-house screen printing process. We use only water-based inks, which are great for the Earth and have a gorgeous, consistent look.
Step 1. Download our custom printed binder pocket template and design guidelines.
Create your masterpiece, making sure that it adheres to our design guidelines
Step 3. Upload your Adobe Illustrator file (or other vector based format).
Step 4. Complete your order!
Price includes product, print set up, PMS color match, printing, and shipping.
Additional details on RePouch recycled binder pockets.
- Max Capacity: 30 sheets of 20 lb. 8.5" x 11" paper
- Page Size: 9.25" W x 11.25" H
- Punched 3-ring binder holes
- CD Slot: 5-1/8" W x 2-1/4" L (half of disk is on display)
- Card Slot: Horizontal 3.5" W x 2" L
- Materials: 100% recycled 18-point [fact check] bending chipboard
- Made from 85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials
- Debossed with Guided branding on back
- Note: Due to the variety of recycled content, the shade of the natural Brown Kraft color may vary
Normal production time is 5 to 10 business days, but please reach out if you are working against a tight timeline to confirm we can meet your schedule.