Custom Print Instructions
Final artwork is not required at this time. If no file is attached we will reach out to coordinate art approval, generally during the same business day.
Template. Download the design guidelines and print template here (PDF).
Upload your artwork (optional):
Don't worry, nothing will be printed until you approve a digital proof of your project!
If you have multiple files you can zip them, or just send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom printed RePlay cardboard CD cases are a great way to make your brand impact while protecting your media projects (and the Earth). Each cardboard 2-panel CD wallet has two pockets, perfect for two discs or a disc and an insert.
We make these natural CD cases beautiful with your design using our in-house screen printing process. We use only water-based inks, which are great for the Earth and have a gorgeous, full and consistent look.
Step 1. Download our custom printed CD sleeve template and design guidelines.
Create your masterpiece, making sure that it adheres to our design guidelines
Step 3. Upload your Adobe Illustrator file (or other vector based format).
Step 4. Complete your order!
Price includes product, print set up, PMS color match, printing, and shipping - there are no additional costs.
- 2 disc capacity per sleeve, or 1 disc plus 1 insert
- Size: 5.5" L x 4.875" H x 3/16" W
- Storage Slot: 4.875" W x 2.375" D
- Materials: 100% recycled 16-point durable chipboard made from 85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials
- Automated Packaging Grade compliant but can also be loaded by hand
- Note: Due to the variety of recycled content, the shade of the natural Brown Kraft color may vary