Foil stamped binder pockets always create an incredible first impression. When customizing the rich brown kraft of the RePouch binder pockets, a foil stamp can be both classically elegant and very intimate. When you want people to instinctively reach out to touch your mark, foil stamping is the way to go.
We emboss this pocket folder with your design using our in-house letterpress.
Step 1. Download our emboss
pocket folders template and design guidelines.Step 2. Create your masterpiece, making sure that it adheres to our design guidelines.Step 3. Upload your Adobe Illustrator file (or other vector based format).Step 4. Complete your order!
Price includes product, digital proof, tooling, 1 color, 1 side foil stamping and shipping.
About the RePouch Binder Pockets
You will love everything about the weight, texture and functionality of our RePouch binder pocket folder. The organic natural brown kraft feel of our recycled folder will not only boost your credibility, but the rigid chipboard also enables you to stay true to your mission of responsibility.
The single pocket folders are a great way to corral your handouts, brochures, receipts and media projects into one place. This embossed binder pockets features a die-cut 'slash' for your brochure, as well as slots for a CD or business card, and is punched with 3-ring binder holes for use with your favorite ReBinder.
RePocket binder pockets are also available as undecorated recycled binder pockets or as custom printed binder pockets.
Additional detail on RePouch Binder Pockets.
- Max Capacity: 30 sheets of 20 lb. 8.5" x 11" paper
- Page Size: 9.25" W x 11.25" H
- Punched 3-ring binder holes
- CD Slot: 5-1/8" W x 2-1/4" L (half of disk is on display)
- Choose from a variety of foil colors. PMS match not available.
- Max emboss area is 6" x 4".
- Materials: 100% recycled 18-point [fact check] bending chipboard
- Made from 85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials
- Debossed with Guided branding on back
- Note: Due to the variety of recycled content, the shade of the natural Brown Kraft color may vary
Normal production time is 5 to 10 business days, but please reach out if you are working against a tight timeline to confirm we can meet your schedule.