Where packaging projects take a great leap forward!
You're in the right place if want packaging uniquely designed for your product.
Recent projects include:
- High-carbon knife display box to help for an Indiegogo campaign
- Standardizing trays and inner cartons in preparation for large-scale retail placement
- Two-piece holiday gift set for beard oil and shaving kit
- Handmade soap box with view (and smell) hole
- Custom pillow box with liner card for retail display of pendant
- Water-resistant folder for mounting custom tile mosaics
We'll dive in to learn about your needs, explore ideas and discuss relevant examples. Things will start to take shape with CAD designs, shared photo galleries and 'flat white' prototypes which you'll have in-hand to evaluate the structure.
The project includes one revision to this design... big or small and another final prototype to make certain the fit and finish is perfect.
Of course you'll have a ballpark for pricing as things progress, but knowing the full specification of the prototype we'll now be able to provide firm pricing... both for an initial order and for your true unit economics once you're pushing product through Whole Foods, shipping your Kickstarter or whatever grand plans you've got in store.
NOTE: This project does not include graphic design services. We can help with moving elements around, placing your logo, etc. as well as the technical aspects of prepping the files for print.